Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Risk Manager/Patient Satisfaction Coordinator
at Steward Health Care System
Odessa Regional Medical Center was founded in 1975 as Odessa Women’s and Children’s Hospital. Through the years, the hospital grew and evolved into a full-service healthcare facility and the name was changed to Odessa Regional Medical Center to reflect its larger campus and more comprehensive services. The hospital has 225 beds and has approximately 250 physicians on staff and has over 700 employees.
Today, ORMC offers a wide spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced diagnostic imaging technology, emergency care, innovative surgical procedures, maternity care, comprehensive cardiac services and general medical care.
- High School graduate or equivilant
- Current unrestricted Texas RN License, minimum of two years of experience
- Customer service background preferred within the healthcare or hospitality areas and knowledge of HCAHPS. Exceptional communication skills, including presentations.
- Working knowledge of Windows office suite including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Management experience helpful in order to successfully coach, counsel and mentor staff toward achievement of successful customer service outcomes.
- Must be effective in interacting with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and thorough knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office and Windows) are required.
- Ability to self-educate and develop a thorough knowledge of NIAHO, ISO, and CMS Conditions of Participation standards and performance improvement techniques
For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled