Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN, Registered Nurse - Telemetry Unit - Full Time
at Steward Health Care System
With 346 beds, the skilled staff at Trumbull Regional Medical Center has been providing quality care for over a century. Trumbull Regional Medical Center serves the health care needs of residents in Trumbull County and nearby communities. Trumbull Regional Medical Center offers a vast scope of inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services from emergency, cardiac and critical care to orthopedic, childbirth, and other diagnostic and therapeutic services. A designated Level III Trauma Center; the hospital became the first in Ohio to achieve Chest Pain v5 accreditation, which is the highest-level accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. READ MORE HERE
Guided by our C.A.R.E.S Mission, Trumbull Regional Medical Center is recruiting for the best in class to carry out our principles of Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence, and Stewardship. Be a Steward of the community and join our team of professionals!
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our team in our Telemetry Unit. This is a Full time position which rotates 6am-6:30pm as well as 6pm-6:30am as well as works every other weekend and every other holiday.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing. After orientation, up to six month’s experience on this job is required to perform essential functions.
- Previous experience as an RN preferred.
- Current Ohio license as a registered nurse by the Ohio Board of Nursing required.
- Current BLS is required for every RN.
- Specific areas require specific qualifications and must meet required skills for unit specific addendum.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
1. Performs as a team leader of multi-skilled workers to accomplish plan of care for each patient.
2. Leads multi-skilled team to provide high quality, cost effective, comprehensive patient care.
3. Independently, makes sound judgements and effective decisions relative to patient care.
4. Performs all skills on the Registered Nurse Equipment/Skills checklist.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.