Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Surgical Services Director
at Steward Health Care System
Job Summary: Responsible for direction of patient care in the operative environment. Manages staff members in the Ambulatory Surgery, Surgery and PACU departments. Consults with staff, physicians and Nurse Executive on nursing issues and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities. Formulates budget for department.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
• Current Massachusetts Registered Nurse licensure.
• Current BCLS certification.
• Current ACLS certification or Basic EKG or Arrhythmia-identification certification.
• At least 2 years of nursing management experience.
• At least 2 years of recent experience in surgical nursing.