Steward Medical Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Steward Medical Group
Are you looking for an exciting, professional career with a company that treats each individual with dignity and respect? We take pride in our work and organization knowing that we each make a difference in the lives of our patients every day!
Steward Medical Group at Hawthorn Medical Associates is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated LPN to assist our providers in the treatment of patients. The successful candidate will:
- Provide general nursing care to patients. Administer prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with nursing standards.
- Maintain exam rooms for necessary supplies and materials. Ensure cleanliness. Prepare list of medical supplies needed. Prepare equipment and aids physician during treatment, examination and testing of patients.
- Observe, record and report patient's condition and reaction to drugs and treatments to physicians. Dispense medication as directed. Educate patient/family about diagnostic procedures, medications, nutrition and maintenance of health and wellness.
- Greet patients and prepare them for physician examination. Screen patients for appropriation information. Instruct patients in collection of samples and tests. Ability to triage patients appropriately.
- Maintain/review patient records, EMR, charts and other pertinent information.
- Respond to/refes patient treatment-related phone calls. Instruct patient and family regarding medication and treatment instructions and test results as per provider instructions.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Graduate of an accredited
. schoolof Nursing
- Valid registration as an LPN in the State of Massachusetts.
- One to two years experience in medical/surgical nursing and/or area of specialty preferred.
- CPR certified.