Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager - $ Sign-On Bonus $ - 51st Ave^
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Recovery Clinics
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Case Manager in one of our Recovery Centers. This is your chance to use your creativity and organizational skills to help positively transform lives! In this role, you will provide a variety of services for individuals diagnosed with Serious Mental Illness or General Mental Health diagnosis under court ordered treatment. The right candidate for this role will be professional, friendly, a self-starter, well organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
Incentives Available for Case Managers consistently meeting metric requirements.
For a limited time we are offering a $500 sign-on incentive for new hires.
Full time employee benefits include:
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holiday
- Generous paid time off/Vacation time
- Paid sick time
Under the Agency’s policies and professional requirements, participates as a member of an interdisciplinary clinical team working with individuals diagnosed with Serious Mental Illness, or General Mental Health diagnosis under Court Ordered Treatment. Assist clients with identifying treatment and recovery goals, and provides supportive services to help clients reach their goals. Completes assessments, crisis plans, and individualized service plans and implements services identified. Communicates and documents client progress toward their recovery. Embraces the recovery philosophy and promotes a safe recovery environment for clients. Uses brief clinical interventions, Motivational Interviewing, and supportive listening skills to engage and support clients receiving services. Engages and provides direct supports to clients’ natural support systems. Collaborates with external service providers, including medical providers, to assure best care is provided to clients. Works under the direct supervision of the team Clinical Coordinator.
- GED/High school diploma with a minimum of 3 years of behavioral health experience or,
- An associates degree in the field of behavioral health, or
- A bachelor's degree (not in the field of behavioral health) and 1 year of behavioral health experience, or
- A bachelor's degree in the field of behavioral health, or
- A master's degree or higher in the field of behavioral health
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, electronic medical record, NextGen preferred.
- Valid AZ Driver License
Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 20 working days of employment.
- Interpersonal skills which allow for professional and positive relationships with co-workers, members, families, and other community members.
- Good communication skills, evidenced by a non-judgmental approach, effective listening and positive interactions.
- Basic understanding of the DSM-V preferred
- Certified Case Manager strongly preferred
- Must pass background check and other pre-employment screening.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.