Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinician LADDER - Stapley
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Clinician for our LADDER program, working at our Stapley Drive location. As a clinician for our LADDER program, you will be responsible for the health and wellness of the whole person through direct services and collaboration with other providers. Flexibility and teamwork are the fundamental principles of a successful clinician. This individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Provides direct management of assigned clients and program activities, facilitates teamwork for LADDER services, conducts individual and group therapy, participates in program evaluation procedures and professional record keeping, makes referrals appropriately, and works under the direct supervision of the Program Manager/Director of Co-Occurring Services.
Core duties includes but not limited to:
- Group counseling
- Biopsychosocial assessments
- Develops and implements treatment plans
- Referral/Coordination of Care/ Discharge Planning
- Outreach and client engagement
- Clinical documentation
This program operates Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
(No Weekends or On-Calls).
- Master’s degree, i.e., MA, MC, MSW, in a behavioral health field, Arizona license or eligible for Arizona license.
- Preferred- Arizona license i.e. (LAMFT, LAC, LASAC, LMSW, LMFT, LCSW, LPC, LISAC)
- Preferred- Minimum one year experience treating Co-Occurring disorders.
- Must have valid Arizona driver’s license, be 21 years of age with minimum 3 years driving experience and meet requirements of Terros Health’s driving policy. Driving is an essential function of this position.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 20 working days of assuming role.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform successfully the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.