Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mobile Crisis Specialist On-Call
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Crisis Mobile
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Mobile Crisis Specialist On-Call - Phoenix. Terros Health’s Mobile Crisis teams provide behavioral health, prevention, education and crisis stabilization services. They serve children, adolescents, adults, senior adults and families as well as schools, neighborhoods, organizations and businesses by providing phone, walk-in and in-home crisis counseling to clients to facilitate immediate stabilization of emotions and behavior. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
As part of the mobile crisis team, the mobile crisis specialist responds on-site to crisis calls that cannot be resolved by the Crisis Call Center telephonically. The crisis specialist utilize best practices in crisis intervention to respond and support individuals and families in crisis.
- Will be asked to assess risk, effectively engage with clients, develop plans and follow-up as needed
- Work effectively and respectfully with clients, families, schools, first responders and all others involved
- Focus of care will be with the seriously mentally ill, children/ adolescents and family interventions.
- Is able to assess and stabilize different ages and stages of development/lifespan and different cultural backgrounds and experiences.
- Makes appropriate referrals to other agencies and/ or long-term counseling when appropriate.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adapts well to change.
On-Call staff, must be able to commit or make an effort to fill at least two(2) Shifts per month.
- GED/High school diploma with a minimum of 3 years of behavioral health experience, or an associate’s degree in the behavioral health field, or
A bachelor's degree (not in the field of behavioral health) and 1 year of behavioral health experience, or
- A bachelor's degree in the field of behavioral health or
A master's degree or higher in the field of behavioral health.
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 21 years of age with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros driving policy
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card within 20 working days of employment