The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Therapist (LCPC, LCSW)
at The Geo Group
Facility: WOODRIDGE INTERVENTIONS
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Located in the western suburbs of Chicago, Woodridge Interventions offers an array of substance abuse treatment services for both adolescents and adults.
Now Hiring - Clinical Therapist (LCPC or LCSW) in our Outpatient Department for Substance Use Treatment. This role is a Monday - Friday role.
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
For residents of the Woodridge area, DuPage County, and surrounding communities, Woodridge Interventions offers age and gender appropriate outpatient substance abuse treatment services for adults and adolescents.
Our outpatient services are designed for individuals who are struggling to cope with addiction, yet are able to remain at home, are capable of continuing with work or school, and are not assessed as needing a higher level of care such as detox or other inpatient treatment.
Abraxas Youth and Family Services is a national leader in the operation of residential treatment facilities and community-based programs for troubled youth and their families. We offer a wide array of services to include life skills, mental health services, cognitive behavioral therapy, family counseling, drug and alcohol treatment, case management services, recreational activities as well as vocational and educational services.
- Must have Master's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must have valid IL LCPC or LCSW
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Criminal clearances (Act 33 and 34, specific State & child clearances and, if necessary, FBI).
- Non-communicable diseases physical exam.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
- Must have current IL Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)