Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Service Concierge
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Do you have a knack for providing top-level customer service? Do you go the extra mile to ensure satisfaction for clients and guests? If so, this just might be the right opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Full-Service Concierge to coordinate and provide amenity services to residents of our client communities. You will work directly with residents, community managers and home valets to coordinate service schedules and ensure that exemplary customer service is being provided. Amenity services includes pet walking, package delivery, doorstep garbage collection and dry-cleaning pickup and delivery.
Hiring for locations set to launch in mid to late summer.
Location: Multiple properties in Burleson, TX and Mansfield, TX.
Pay: $16 per hour
Work Schedule: Must be willing to work a set schedule within hours of operation which include: Monday-Saturday 8:00am-6:00pm
Essential duties include:
- Manage the community’s concierge suite and welcome residents, prospective residents, vendors, community staff and contractors when they come in
- Keep the concierge suite clean, organized, well stocked and inviting for resident interaction
- Assist residents who come to the concierge suite to make a service request by entering that service request into the system
- Manage and organize the delivery of resident packages by accepting packages, arranging the delivery of the package and notifying the resident
- Assist residents with questions and requests related to their amenity services in person, through email and via phone
- Assist in resident communication efforts
- Maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positivity
- Respond to all emergency calls in a prompt and efficient manner in accordance with established procedures
- Develop and manage schedules for amenity services provided by the Home Valets
- Provide exemplary and timely customer service to residents, pets and community staff
- Build relationships with client residents and community staff
- Ensure we are following outlined protocol while providing amenity services to residents
- Maintain a daily activity log for all services provided to residents in the community
- Conduct any amenity services needed in the absence of a Home Valet, including pet walking, dry cleaning pickup/drop off, doorstep trash collection and package delivery
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned by the District Manager
You are a good fit if you have the following skills:
- Must have a commitment to service excellence with a friendly and positive attitude
- Must love dogs with an understanding and willingness to learn about their care
- The ability to multi-task and handle various duties at one time
- Time-management and problem-solving skills is essential
- Maintain a professional appearance and friendly attitude toward residents and community staff
- Must have excellent skills in Microsoft Office products
- Able to keep up with the physical demands of being on your feet and walking for much of the day
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Able to cope with inclement weather (rain, snow, cold, or heat wave, we walk through it all)
- Must enjoy delighting all residents including pets and possess exemplary customer service skills
- Must display excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to take direction, be reliable, work productively on one’s own and adhere to a schedule
- Own an iPhone with IOS 9 or newer or Android 6 or newer
- Comfortable with downloading and using mobile apps
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Desire to be part of a fun and growing company
Education & Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required
- 5+ years of customer service experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience working as a concierge in a hotel or luxury condominium is a plus
- Experience in the multifamily industry is a plus
- Certification or degree in Hospitality Management is a plus
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.4 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.