Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant (Clinical Grants)
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Health Promotion Center
- 40 hrs/wk (M-F 8am to 5pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Assist with daily operations and management of clinical grants including monitoring scope of work activities and budget expenditures, as well as completing reports.
- Collaborate with key clinical staff in all phases
- Monitor check requests, credit card requests, invoices, payroll allocations, and time and attendance, to ensure proper coding to clinical grants
- Monitor completion of program objectives and deliverables for all assigned clinical grants
- Monitor budget expenditures and assure that program expenses are allowable within contract terms for all assigned clinical grants
- Assist with budget revisions and justifications
- Complete internal and external program reporting, such as progress and final reports
- Prepare all required reports and maintain records per clinic and contract policy
- Coordinate with multiple clinic staff to ensure grant requirements (e.g. expenditures, payroll allocations, time sheets, data collection, etc.) are completed.
- Serve as liaison with funding source and community-based organizations
- Serve as a liaison and assist with collaborative support activities with community agencies, local government representatives, neighborhood residents and other Vista Community Clinic project staff
- Participate in grant writing;
- Report any unusual occurrences or incidents to supervisor and clinic administration
- Perform direct services as required
- Participate in quarterly internal audits
- Meet regularly with the Sr. Program Manager to communicate the status of clinical grants
- Attend clinic meetings as required
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature review, in-service meetings and workshops
- Support the vision, mission and goals, and demonstrate a commitment to the values, of the organization
- Associate’s degree
- Two years minimum related experience
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance, and reliable transportation to travel between sites for meetings and/or to gather information for reporting purposes
- Knowledge of available local community resources and government, community health centers, public assistance programs and state/federal regulations
- Ability to work with people of all social and ethnic backgrounds and within the constraints of government funded programs
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel in a professional manner Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Access, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
- Strong verbal and written communication, ability to read and write, effective interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, work independently, take initiative and be proactive
- Computer literate, Windows, spreadsheet and desktop publishing programs
- Ability and willingness to meet the organization’s attendance and dress code policies
- Ability to handle confidential materials and information in a professional manner
- Excellent customer service skills and commitment to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction