Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- (M-TH 11:30am - 8:30pm, F 8:00am - 5pm, - 2 Sat per month 8:30am-4:30pm with Friday off)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit multi-specialty outpatient clinic. Providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population. We offer competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Provide oversight of clinic operations. Assist in directing and supervising daily clinical operations including patient flow and program maintenance. Ensure adherence to all policies and standards; maintenance of quality control, staffing, training and counseling of employees; inventory and maintenance of facility.
- Provide direct supervision of clinic employees
- Coordinate the function of the clinic and ensure that all patients are treated in a timely, professional and courteous manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure the staff are assessing patient eligibility for programs and assign staff to assist with paperwork to determine which programs benefit the patient
- Observe and monitor patient flow
- Provide feedback on performance to staffs’ direct supervisors and participate in development of corrective action plans to improve staff job function
- Maintain knowledge of all aspects of clinic operations
- Promote employee and patient safety needs and communicate these needs and recommendations as indicated; utilize appropriate problem solving techniques
- Resolve patient and staff complaints
- Responsible for building security
- Arming and disarming alarm
- Locking all doors; front, back, departments, patio, playground, dental, pharmacy
- Responsible for collecting and securing all monies according to guidelines
- Shut off all appliances at end of shift
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum one year supervisory or lead position experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Medical Assistant certification
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel in professional manner
- Knowledge of community health centers, and public assistance programs, state and federal regulations and managed care systems
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products, business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities
- Experience/familiarity with Practice Management and Electronic Medical Records systems, NextGen preferred