Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Service Rep. - Lead
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Pierview Way
- 40- hrs/wk (Full Time (M-T-Th-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm, W-10:00am-7:00)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Greet and respond to inquiries from patients and customers via telephone and in person.
- Check in patients through creating encounters
- Communicate with patients their length of visit and inform them of the progress
- Verify insurance/program eligibility
- Make follow-up appointments
- Perform financial and eligibility screening for clinic programs
- Check-out patients, including collecting required payments
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum three year Patient Service experience in a medical environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish