Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Per Diem (on-call)
- Per Diem (on call)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Responsible for assisting Pharmacists in processing prescriptions including billing criteria, placing medication orders and conforming to all California Pharmacy rules and regulations.
- Maintain accurate records of invoices copies received and provide paperwork to Purchasing
- Pre-pack medications as needed and maintains proper documentation to be checked by Pharmacist on duty
- Provide front office support as needed including patient check-in and payment collection
- Process claim denials
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Current California State Board of Pharmacy Technician License
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Minimum one year community pharmacy clinic or outpatient pharmacy experience
- Experience/familiarity with Practice Management and Electronic Medical Records systems, NextGen preferred
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products, business e-mail communication systems and features
- Knowledge of community health centers, and public assistance programs, state and federal regulations and managed care systems