Vivage Quality Health Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) OR Registered Nurse (RN)
at Vivage Quality Health Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Rowan Community has a history of offering innovative approaches to care and a dynamic program. The staff are specially trained in behavior management and are dedicated to providing innovation and wellness for all ages in one of our four unique neighborhoods. Special innovations, like our porch lights and mailboxes adorning the outside of each room, provide a personal and home-like feel.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Rowan Community is seeking a full-time LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) or REGISTERED NURSE (RN) at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, Colorafo.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) or REGISTERED NURSE (RN) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN or RN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Able to Multi-task
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Rowan Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please