VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospice Admissions RN
at VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California
- California Registered Nurse License required
- 1 year of experience required
Arbor Hospice, a not-for-profit leader in hospice care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Hospice services that offers the best programs available in the High Desert communities. Come on board with us as a Hospice Per Diem Admissions RN!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program.
The Hospice Per Diem Admissions RN position is open in our Murrieta location and provides services in the surrounding areas. This is a Per-Diem position during our day shift.
Requirements of the Hospice Per Diem Admissions RN:
* Current RN license in State of CA
* Minimum one year of acute-care experience
* Experience in hospice preferred; EMR experience preferred
Hospice Per Diem Admissions RN Duties Include:
* Maintains ongoing public relations and communication with physicians, hospital and facility staff, and referral sources regarding patient care and all available agency services.
* Evaluates potential Hospice patients and reports the findings of the Hospice evaluation to the patient's attending physician, and obtains orders for Hospice care if appropriate.
* Works cooperatively with the acute hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and medical groups in the community to plan and coordinate Hospice services for referred patients. Makes arrangements for supplies, equipment, or other needs in preparation for discharge.
* Completes the Hospice admission process, including the required forms and documentation. Provides the Agency and members of the interdisciplinary team with all information to insure continuity of care.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.