VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California
- California Registered Nurse License required
- 1 year of experience required
Arbor Hospice, a not-for-profit leader in hospice care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our team.
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Hospice services that offers the best programs available in the High Desert communities. Come on board with us as a Hospice Per Diem RN / Registered Nurse!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement and a comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program.
The Hospice Per Diem RN / Registered Nurse position is open in our Hemet location and surrounding areas. This is a Per-Diem position during our day shift.
Requirements of the Hospice Per Diem RN / Registered Nurse:
* Current RN license in State of CA
* Minimum two years of Hospice experience
Hospice Per Diem RN / Registered Nurse Duties Include:
* Performs the initial assessment and periodic re-evaluation of nursing needs of the patient/family. Where indicated, performs special pain assessment and spiritual assessment.
* Observes, evaluates, reports to the physician and the Hospice Interdisciplinary Team significant changes in the patient's/family's physical and psychosocial condition. Discusses client problems with supervisor. Assists with development updates in patient's plan of care within two days of admission or condition change.
* Attends and documents conferences with therapists and volunteers as needed for coordinated care.
* Documentation reflects understanding of agency policy and procedures. Demonstrate ability to complete client care plan. Provides clinical supervision. Cost effectively manages patient's Hospice benefit within Hospice guidelines.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at email@example.com.