Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dietary Assistant/Wait Staff
at Volunteers of America
Are you just joining the workforce or looking for a meaningful job or career? Why stand at a cash register when you can make a difference, every day, in the lives of seniors in your community?
This is a unique and rewarding opportunity to make a difference by providing companionship and much needed human interaction for our residents who have been separated from their loved ones due to the pandemic's restrictions on visitors.
Volunteers of America is looking for a Dietary Assistant to join our team at our Assisted Living located in Coon Rapids, MN.
Full Time AM shift available. 7am-1pm
We offer great wages, scholarship opportunities and flexibility, combined with the many other benefits of being a part of the Volunteers of America family.
- Assists in food preparation and ensures dining room is ready for service
- Daily interaction and conversation with residents while serving them meals
- Cleaning duties
- Be a friendly face, in this time of need, for our residents
- Must be willing to work in a Healthcare /Senior Living environment that is taking precautions for COVID-19.
- No experience is required, training will be provided.
- Ability to read and understand procedures used for work assignments, instructions, recipe directions and diet order cards.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation