Wickenburg Community Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wickenburg Community Hospital
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Pharmacy Tech assists the Pharmacist in providing medication, drug information and pharmaceutical services to patients, nurses and physicians.
Essential Job Duties:
- Performs duties as directed and needed to provide services for WCH patients and customers
- Assists in filling prescription orders Processes records of medications and supplies dispensed to patients
- Computes charges and enters them into computer for Billing Department
- Maintains inventory of supplies and re-orders as needed
- Demonstrates effective communication skills and fosters relationship building, approach change as an opportunity for growth and development in self and others, support a team environment and encourage team work
- May be responsible for driving services for delivery and pick up of medications needed.
- Performs other pharmacy related duties as requested or required under the supervision of the Pharmacist
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalency
- Hospital and/or Pharmacy Retail experience
- Evidence of satisfactory driving record
- Graduate of an accredited Pharmacy Technician program
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Frequent standing, stooping, bending, stretching, squatting; must be able to stand/walk for most of the work day; heavy lifting, must be able to lift packages up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to work paying close attention to detail with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
Please click on the link below to apply for the position.